Marcia and Dick Volpert
Marcia and Dick Volpert Honored at 2011 Community Service Award Dinner
In June, Brindell Gottlieb, member of the AJC Board of Governors, opened her beautiful home to 150 distinguished guests in Bel Air to honor Marcia and Dick Volpert with AJC’s 2011 Community Service Award. AJC Executive Director David Harris spoke movingly at the reception and Peter Weil AJC Los Angeles Past President, presented the award to the Volperts.
Get Email Updates
Receive the latest global Jewish advocacy news from AJC Los Angeles.
- An AJC policy briefing with U.S. Representative Ted Lieu
- October 26, 2016
- Building Bridges Between Israel & Asia
- October 27, 2016
- ACCESS-NetKAL Event: Media Portrayals of the Jewish American and Korean American Communities
- November 1, 2016
- The Art of Diplomacy featuring Rabbi Sarah Bassin and Consul General of Azerbaijan Nasimi Aghayev
- November 3, 2016
- Dorothy and Sherrill C. Corwin Award honoring David Nevins
- December 1, 2016