Marcia and Dick Volpert
Marcia and Dick Volpert Honored at 2011 Community Service Award Dinner
In June, Brindell Gottlieb, member of the AJC Board of Governors, opened her beautiful home to 150 distinguished guests in Bel Air to honor Marcia and Dick Volpert with AJC’s 2011 Community Service Award. AJC Executive Director David Harris spoke movingly at the reception and Peter Weil AJC Los Angeles Past President, presented the award to the Volperts.
Get Email Updates
Receive the latest global Jewish advocacy news from AJC Los Angeles.
- Breakfast Briefing with Robert Silverman, AJC's U.S. Director of Muslim-Jewish Relations
- August 4, 2016
- AJC Speaker Series with The Washington Institute: Featuring Ambassador Dennis Ross and Ambassador Jim Jeffrey
- September 14, 2016
- Learned Hand Award honoring Nancy Abell
- September 22, 2016
- The Art of Diplomacy featuring Rabbi Sarah Bassin and Consul General of Azerbaijan Nasimi Aghayev
- November 3, 2016
- Dorothy and Sherrill C. Corwin Award honoring David Nevins
- December 1, 2016