Join a Committee
Join an AJC Los Angeles Committee and advocate face-to-face with diplomats, politicians, and faith leaders.
AJC Los Angeles’ comprehensive International Relations program furthers productive dialogue, healthy advocacy and good relations with diplomats posted in Los Angeles.
Our Interfaith and Intergroup Relations program is on the forefront of advancing mutual understanding through community outreach in Southern California and a national leader in building bridges through dialogue and meaningful programming.
AJC LosAngeles’ thriving Public Policy program builds strong and enduring relationships with political and influential thought leaders at the local, state and federal levels, regularly meeting with U.S. Congress members, elected officials and advocacy partners.
Contact us at 310-282-8080 and ask how you can get involved.
Get Email Updates
Receive the latest global Jewish advocacy news from AJC Los Angeles.
- Breakfast Briefing with Robert Silverman, AJC's U.S. Director of Muslim-Jewish Relations
- August 4, 2016
- AJC Speaker Series with The Washington Institute: Featuring Ambassador Dennis Ross and Ambassador Jim Jeffrey
- September 14, 2016
- Learned Hand Award honoring Nancy Abell
- September 22, 2016
- The Art of Diplomacy featuring Rabbi Sarah Bassin and Consul General of Azerbaijan Nasimi Aghayev
- November 3, 2016
- Dorothy and Sherrill C. Corwin Award honoring David Nevins
- December 1, 2016