Ways to Donate
But we cannot achieve our mission alone. Our collective future depends on the generosity of our supporters, and that is why giving is so important now.
By making an annual donation you can enjoy the benefits of an AJC Giving Society. Benefits of membership may include invitations to exclusive events with top-level diplomats, elected officials, scholars, and world leaders in off-the-record briefings.
Please also consider Making a Tribute Gift to AJC in honor or memory of someone or an event.
Leave a legacy through Planned Giving to AJC.
Thank you for your involvement in AJC’s Global Jewish Advocacy.
Get Email Updates
Receive the latest global Jewish advocacy news from AJC Los Angeles.
- Breakfast Briefing with Robert Silverman, AJC's U.S. Director of Muslim-Jewish Relations
- August 4, 2016
- AJC Speaker Series with The Washington Institute: Featuring Ambassador Dennis Ross and Ambassador Jim Jeffrey
- September 14, 2016
- Learned Hand Award honoring Nancy Abell
- September 22, 2016
- The Art of Diplomacy featuring Rabbi Sarah Bassin and Consul General of Azerbaijan Nasimi Aghayev
- November 3, 2016
- Dorothy and Sherrill C. Corwin Award honoring David Nevins
- December 1, 2016